Your level of Russian might be pretty good already, and you can understand texts in books and newspaper articles. But what about listening to native Russian speakers? Do you get lost when they use slang and idioms? I guess the time has come for you to learn the REAL Russian language! This e-book will help!
What you will get:
- Russian Slang Ebook in PDF (hundreds of words with examples)
- Audio version with all the words and example sentences read in slow and fast pacing
This book is for you if:
– you want to learn the real language that people actually speak
– you want to understand Russian movies, TV shows and songs
– you want to sound like a native Russian speaker
This book is NOT for you if:
– you’re easily offended! A lot of cussing and “dangerous” topics here! If you’re not open to discuss sex, gay people, bodily functions and so on – don’t purchase this book!
Each word in the e-book is given a special kind of “rating”:
Red for extremely offensive
Yellow for somewhat offensive
Green for non-offensive